We offer all of the standard operations. Via improved diagnostic opportunities, pathological processes are detected earlier, therefore more and more organ-preserving operations can be performed. These endoscopic minimally invasive surgeries (e. g. keyhole surgery) significantly reduce and/or prevent painful abdominal incisions.
- Diagnosis and treatment of blood disorders
- Surgery of benign and malignant gynecological tumors
- Diagnosis and operative treatment of sterility and endometriosis
- Diagnosis and therapy of pelvic organ prolapsed and incontinence
For the early detection of changes in the breasts we offer our patients a broad palette of diagnostic techniques such as mammography, MR-mammography, breast ultrasound and preoperative minimally invasive biopsies.
The operative spectrum of mammary surgery covers the following:
- treating malignant ailments, including the removal of the sentinel lymph node
- breast reconstruction if a breast removal is necessary
- Oncoplastic surgery
- plastic surgery of the female breast (tightening up, reduction, enlargement)
If chemotherapy or immunotherapy are necessary due to malignant disorders, these can be performed at our facility.