Radiology Center Dr. Karlo
The Radiology Center Dr. Karlo is integrated into the Private Hospital Maria Hilf and examines both inpatients and outpatients.
The following diagnostic methods are used:
- Digital X-ray and screening
- Mammography and ultrasound
- Conventional ultrasound and colour-coded triplex sonography
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
All X-ray images are saved in a digital picture library and can be viewed at any workstation in the hospital. This date can also be accessed on external workstations. In this context data privacy protection plays a very important role.
- web-based external data access
- transmission of images to all diagnostic institutes and hospitals in Carinthia