Admission and appointment
In accordance with your doctor, you have decided to be treated at the Private Hospital Maria Hilf. Please reserve a bed in an appropriate time in advance (approx. 3-10 days before your planned stay). If you prefer a single room, please let us know when you make your reservation.
If you have chosen to have a non-staff doctor to perform your operation or your therapy, please have your non-staff doctor contact us regarding the exact surgery scheduling and bed reservation.
You will need the following for a stationary stay at the Private Hospital Maria Hilf:
- a referral from your general practitioner or attending physician
- all relevant previous medical reports
- your E-Card
- your blood type pass (if available)
- the consent to take over the costs through your private insurance provider
- the policy number of your private health insurance
In case you do not have private health insurance, we will provide you with a likely cost estimate. Our staff at the admission desk is available for your requests.
If you want to reserve a bed for your stay, please contact the reservation desk.
T: +43 (0) 463 5885 4610 oder 4611
For further information please contact our admission staff:
Monday to Friday 6:30 am to 09:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday 07:00 am to 7:30 pm
T: +43 (0) 463 5885 0